Blog Archive

Friday, 21 January 2011

Magazine Cover



This is my magazine cover I have created of Photoshop. I captured the image with the same actor and location I used in my teaser trailer. The wooden stick he is holding with the blood on links to the very last clip from my trailer so the audience can relate this. I have followed codes and conventions by having the title of my magazine in a big unique font at the top of the page. I chose this font as I believed it looked professional and the red from it linked in with my horror genre. I've used a different font but similar colours for my headings to add interest and attract the audience. A barcode and price with date has been included to make my magazine look realistic and from research I conducted, I found where I have placed them is where the target audience would expect to find them. Finally, The title of my film is presented in the same font as my poster and in my trailer to be consistent and so this will become the signature font for the film. 'Jennifer's Body' also used the same font and picture throughout their advertising and I believe this is very successful which is why I have chosen to do this throughout my advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment